Thursday, May 18, 2006

Windows of Opportunity - In Birmingham!


Well, remember a little while ago when I posted about my desperate and ever-thwarted attempts to find work experience at a decent fashion magazine (or, come to think of it, any magazine)? Now I have a very breathy, flustered and totally astonished update on that whole hopeless situation:

I-have-an-interview-tomorrow-with-the-editor-at-Fused-Magazine-holy-crap-o-christy!

Fused is a gloriously visual fashion magazine jammed with some of the most exciting illustrations I've seen in a while and, despite proudly being Birmingham's premier fashion mag, it's in no way provincial, reporting on fashion and culture from all across the UK and, indeed, the world.

Right now I'm only licking the windows of Fused Magazine's HQ, but tomorrow, I'll be inside the building. And then, who knows what could happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home